Tuesday, May 27, 2008

weeeeeeeee

after moving down a level and dropping a quick $10 on a river bet with AA against a rivered set

this hand I dunno, after calling my 3bet preflop he checked behind the turn after insta calling my cbet

I eliminated two pair/set hands once he checked turn. I figured him for an underpair/T/ KQ/89 open ended straight draw

Dealt to joefriday29 [Kc As]
Mr.TitoJ: raises $1 to $1.50
BB joefriday29: raises $3.50 to $5
Mr.TitoJ: calls $3.50
*** FLOP *** [Jh 5c Ts]
joefriday29: bets $7
Mr.TitoJ: calls $7

*** TURN *** [Jh 5c Ts] [4s]
joefriday29: checks
Mr.TitoJ: checks
*** RIVER *** [Jh 5c Ts 4s] [6s]
joefriday29 checks
Mr.TitoJ bets $14
joefriday29 raises AI for $24 more?

he snap called with the backdoor flush 89s

sooooooooo mistakes: I think the idea he would bet is

No comments: